Saturday, November 21, 2015

A New Reign


Trousers: ASOS | Jumper: | ASOS | Necklace: New Look | Shoes: New Look | Hat: Tally Weijl
Last Wednesday was my birthday, and naturally I had to take the day off. I haven't had such a relaxed day in such a long time. Even when I was searching for a job, it wasn't me being relaxed I was just bored and needed something to do so I was never truly relaxed. Each year before now I was in school, and ALWAYS had something to do so I could never just be super relaxed, until now.
It was a really great day, I felt really spoiled, the weather was really nice and it wasn't humid! My birthday is always humid, but this year it was just lovely.
It's getting dark at around 4:30pm these days, so taking decent outfit pictures is becoming a little hard. But since I had the day off on a weekday, I took the opportunity to take outfit pictures. Also, this hat. I haven't worn this hat in about 2 or 3 years, but I thought this was such a good outfit to wear it with!
SHARE: