Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Moon and Stars

Top: New Look | Skirt: Missguided | Shoes: Peacocks | Necklace: New Look
The top and necklace are the ones that I featured in my previous haul. I absolutely love this top but there's one issue that I have with it. It's a size 6 and it fits big. Either the clothes are getting bigger in size or I don't know, but I remember thinking to myself that a size 6 is tiny. This one just wasn't. My arms are pretty slim so I don't expect tops to be quite fitted around my arms, but on the other hand I don't expect them to be this baggy either. It just gave the illusion that my arms are a lot bigger than they really are. Also, it was just a tiny bit baggy so it wrinkled up in various places. So maybe it was just this particular top that's like this?
The necklace though is my new love. I've been buying quite a few simple necklaces lately that are easy to wear whether it's for work, casually going out or for the weekends. But this particular necklace is one I'd consider as my everyday necklace. I remember myself always gravitating towards the chunky bold necklaces, and now whilst I do like wearing them, I feel like I want more simpler pieces. It's either me getting older, or just moving on from a trend. I've been wanting a simple necklace that I can just put on without a lot of thought to it, and this moon and stars piece seems to be just the one. 

SHARE:

1 comments:

Write comments
Katie Annie
AUTHOR
October 13, 2015 at 4:17 PM delete

Love this outfit, so chic!

Katie xx
http://www.thestylinguist.com

Reply
avatar