Sunday, October 18, 2015

Icy Fairy


Essence - Icy Fairy | Catrice - Black to the Routes
I follow Essence and Catrice on Instagram and each morning, I always check Instagram. So when Essence posted this particular effect polish over a black nail polish, the effect was quite galaxy-like. In fact they said that it was the easiest galaxy nails ever and I thought, well alright then!
Icy Fairy doesn't look like much in the bottle, but when you actually swatch it and apply it on your nails, that's when the the wow factor comes through. It has different sized glitters in it and quite a bit of shimmer. The best thing about this is because it has a duo chrome based which is blue-purple and this is what gives it that galaxy effect. The different glitter particles give the illusion of different stars.
The polish I've tried this over is Catrice - Black to the Routes. This is the only plain black nail polish that I own and as the Essence Instagram picture featured this topper over a black polish I thought I'd try it over that. I haven't as of yet tried it over other nail polishes, but I think it would still look stunning, just not give the galaxy effect to the full.
Honestly you need to have this. It's not just a I recommend this, no you NEED to have this. Easy galaxy nails? Why not!
SHARE:

3 comments

Write comments
Y Magro
AUTHOR
October 26, 2015 at 7:56 PM delete

I love this and it's so easy!

http://daristo-chic.blogspot.com.mt/

Reply
avatar
Reb Mintoff
AUTHOR
October 26, 2015 at 8:14 PM delete

It is and it looks gorgeous!

Reply
avatar
Sarah A
AUTHOR
October 27, 2015 at 10:47 PM delete

The combination of these two polishes is amazing! I love the effect that they give :)

Sarah | What Sarah Writes

Reply
avatar