Saturday, August 29, 2015

Turn your face to the stars

Top: New Look | Skirt: Jennyfer | Kimono: Miss Selfridge | Shoes: New Look
I have become one of those people that can sleep all day again. This person had been gone for about roughly 2 years. Mainly because I was working and also because I was always so stressed out. Now a while back I thought, I love being stressed out. But I don't because now I know the feeling of not being stressed out again and it feels so good. I feel calm for the most part and not agitated or nervous or feel horrible for stopping and actually speaking to people. I'm still shy and tend to say odd things that make people look at me like I've grown two heads, but hey! I'm calm, stress-free and enjoying my summer! That is all I care about right now. 
Let's talk about my Kimono style jacket. It is ombre, it has detailed butterfly wings and it is amazing. It's also really light and adds instant oomph to an outfit. Surprisingly enough it actually goes with most colours including mint, lime, pink, and red. Look at it. Keep looking. Now wish you had it in your wardrobe. 
SHARE: