Friday, June 5, 2015

We'll drive where we always do


Playsuit: New Look | Shoes: New Look | Necklace: New Look | Earrings: ASOS
It feels like an age and a half since I've blogged last. I've been beyond busy for nearly 2 months now. I'm in my final year, meaning thesis and non stop work and it's only now that I've actually got some time for myself..sort of.
Sunday usually means dressing up, going out and generally having a relaxed day. Last Sunday was the first time in well over a month that I've actually been able to do that. It was nice to be out of the house, into fresh air and just generally not having to sit down all day in front of a computer making sure I meet deadlines.
About a month ago New Look had a bit of a sale and I bought a few bits, one of which is this long sleeved black playsuit. I've been wanting a playsuit like this for absolutely ages, but most of the ones that I saw were a bit too short. So this one is perfect for me! Also, these shoes. These SHOES. A gray-blue platform heel? Yes please! I couldn't resist buying them and fell in love with them on sight (so obviously that means instantly adding them to my bag without even thinking about it)!
SHARE:

1 comments:

Write comments
Sarah A
AUTHOR
June 5, 2015 at 4:28 PM delete

Lovely outfit! I really like the heels :)

Sarah | sarahanne14.blogspot.com

Reply
avatar