Sunday, June 28, 2015

My tradition is the art of superstition

Jumpsuit: ASOS | Necklace: New Look | Earrings: ASOS | Shoes: Peacocks
Back in May, I had a wedding to attend. I'm the type of person that will plan an outfit for a wedding from months ahead and I obsess over the outfit that I want to wear. I like to have a plan, a list of things that I want to do, want to buy, need to do..I'm a list person. Most of the time, this extends to the outfits that I want to wear. I first saw this jumpsuit on the 'New in' Category on ASOS and ever since then I checked it online daily. In the end (obviously), I bought it and fell in love with it. 
I also planned the hair style I wanted for this particular look which is an old hollywood glamour hair style..meaning waves and bouncy curls at the end. I have very long hair (see the above) and I had an idea that maybe it couldn't happen. What I didn't expect was my hairdresser to style my hair..weirdly. Basically using a straightener to create the hairstyle and after telling her that I once tried it using a straightener and that it fell, she reassured me that it should hold. It didn't...needless to say I was disappointed. I love the way she cuts my hair but she doesn't exactly follow the style that I want when I need it to be styled. There are a couple of other hairdressers that I want to try out so that maybe I could see whether it's my hair length that's a problem, or maybe if it's my hairdresser who doesn't a 100% know how to handle my hair length. We shall see!
Let me know what you think about my outfit!
SHARE:

1 comments:

Write comments
Sarah A
AUTHOR
July 3, 2015 at 11:45 AM delete

This jumpsuit looks beautiful! I love the colour and it suits you really nicely ^-^

Sarah | sarahanne14.blogspot.com

Reply
avatar