Sunday, April 19, 2015

Tomorrow is burning away

Top : Miss Selfridge | Skirt: DIY | Cardigan: Piazza Italia | Shoes: New Look | Earrings: Accessorize
I've been in a bit of a rut again. No motivation to go out, it was always cold and I just wanted to stay in my pjs and not bother with anything. Last Sunday though? Such a gorgeous day! It finally felt like Spring! The sun was out, it wasn't cold and it wasn't too hot. I just wanted to get out of the house, get moving and just head outside. My boyfriend had the exact same thought so out we went!
I can not tell you how good it felt it was to be outside in the sun. I love Winter and the cold, but I did miss the sun and the motivation to just want to get moving. Sometimes it was too cold to go for a walk and I loveee walking. Basically, I got lazy in the Winter time. I think I'm just crazy happy that the sun has come back and I feel alive again!
SHARE: