Saturday, March 7, 2015

Nightmare comes to life

Top Row: L-R (who's There?, Danger Coming, Lethal, Lawless, The Hunger, I Am Watching You)
Bottom Row: L-R: White Noise, Elm St, Ash
Top Row: L-R: Pretty Zombie, Bump In The Night, Poisonous, Beyond the Night, Wicked, Friday 13th
Bottom Row: L-R: Boo, Depravity, Darkness
When Make up Revolution came out with this palette back in October, I knew immediately that I wanted to have it. It has all my favourite colours in there; purples, blues and greens. It's part of the Salvation Palettes line so like all of them, it has 12 shimmery eyeshadows and 6 matte eyeshadows. The palette also came with a huge mirror, which is a plus for me because I really love the mirrors on most palettes! 
The pigmentation of all eyeshadows is pretty good save for White Noise which I had to swatch quite a few times in order to get it looking that pigmented. The Shimmery eyeshadows are alot more pigmented than the mattes but I kind of expected that as I've experienced this with so many other brands as well. 
Quite a lot of people are also scared of the types of colours that are in here, but they are so workable. Because there's a mixture of brights and darks in here, just this palette could be enough to create a few looks without having to reach for a different eyeshadow palette. You could also create a really pretty smoky look with this. My personal favourite eyeshadows are Lethal, The Hunger and Bump in the Night. 
SHARE: