Thursday, March 19, 2015

Back to Black


Jacket: H&M | Skirt: Tally Weijl | Top: H&M | Shoes: Jeffrey Campbell | Necklace: New Look
In quite sometime, I had a relaxing Sunday. A little bit free of the everyday worries such as school, and something a bit more personal. Free of having to constantly be doing something and just taking the time to hang out with my boyfriend doing nothing more than just relaxing together. It's probably been over a month since I actually relaxed this much.
I was thinking about wearing monochrome; this top paired with a white, fitted bodycon skirt, but because I had to wear tights (it's still cold) the skirt didn't look half as good as it would have without tights. So I just went for an all black outfit. Because, well why not? When I was a lot younger, I barely had any colour in my wardrobe, I was all about the full on black outfits. As I grew older, I wanted more colour and less black. It felt good to just wear black all over for once. And if I say so myself, it looked pretty good. What do you guys think?
SHARE: