Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Reflect this kiss



Jacket: H&M | Skirt: H&M | Jumper: New Look | Shoes: Jeffrey Campbell
I feel like I haven't been on here for a while and I haven't been very actively blogging...and I have no excuses. I'm basically spending quite some time procrastinating or deciding to not do very much, AT ALL. And by this, I also mean spending most of my time in my pajamas and not changing into anything. This also goes to not going out on Saturday nights even though I can. Nope, it's pajama days for Reb!
It was a public holiday, quite windy but also a really nice sunny day. So I FINALLY decided to just go out and wear an outfit. I changed 3 times before deciding on this outfit. I went from pajama all day everyday to being back to my picky self. It felt amazing to just do something and spend time with one of the most important people in my life. Being lazy feels good, but actually doing something feels even better at times.
SHARE: