Sunday, November 2, 2014

It might have been


Trousers: ASOS | Shirt: New Look | Shoes: New Look
Gozo right now has the perfect weather, not too cold and definitely not hot! So wearing trousers and some long sleeved things are now no longer out of the question for me. Oh how I like this weather!
So when my boyfriend and I were going out, I just KNEW I wanted to wear these trousers. But then, when it came to the tops I just didn't want something bright.. but I knew I didn't want something neutral either. First thing that popped out to me was this beautiful plaid shirt that I just do not wear often enough. I'm definitely planning on wearing it quite a bit this year in a few different ways. One way is to wear it with this particular jumper from New Look. So maybe you'll see a few different posts with this plaid shirt..and if I do manage, I just might do a whole post dedicated to how to wear plaid shirt and post a collab of those outfits. Such a dreamer.
SHARE: