Wednesday, October 1, 2014

What's past is prologue

Playsuit: H&M | Necklace: New Look | Shoes: New Look
I finally feel like I've gained my body confidence back. I used to really not feel comfortable in my own body, I had put on a few kgs of weight on, and because I'm only 5"4, the 3 kgs I had put on had shown very easily. I've since shed those 3 kgs, met my first goal weight, and am almost to meeting up to my second goal weight. I'm not sure it'll be my last goal weight, but we'll see. I started eating more food, and more frequently. I used to skip meals all the time, drank tea up to 12 times a day and even though I exercised, my metabolism had slowed down and whatever I ate, it added in weight. So I actually started eating more and frequently (I always ate healthily) and lost weight that way. 
This playsuit has a chevron print on it, which I love, it's grey, has black detailing and I love it! It's loose fitting too, so it's really nice to wear on a really hot day. I think this could be quite easily dressed up with a black blazer, or a leather jacket for a night out.. especially if you also pair it up with red lipstick.. or any other colour of your liking. We all know I have a penchant for red lipsticks. 
SHARE: