Thursday, August 7, 2014

Break Free


Top: New Look | Skirt: ASOS | Shoes: New Look | Necklace: Primark
Long time, no outfit post. I don't even know where to begin.. Blog layout first. So my previous layout, which I now can't remember what it looked like, was beginning to really irritate me, so I just thought I'm giving myself two days for it to be done, and this time after FOUR years of blogging, I'm going to have a header. Within a few hours, my blog design was essentially done, all I had left was the header and my profile picture. So all I needed was to find the perfect font for my header, and I thought I'd be done. But nope, whilst I was and still am in love with the font for my FIRST HEADER, it needed a little somethin' somethin'. So I thought I would do some sort of fancy underline, but what? At first I tried out a peacock feather, and then later some other feathers but there was no way in hell they were going to work. I wanted to find some sort of swirl, which I couldn't find online. So my boyfriend drew a simple swirl on his iPad, sent it to me via e-mail. Loaded the header onto photoshop, that swirl onto photoshop, duplicated it etc etc, and the header was born. I'm super proud of it, and pleased. I really am pleased with this layout!
Shoes wise, those shoes gave me the blisters from hell. So the day I wore them I was fine, walked with them, no pain. The next day I wore them, and I went to work with them. I hadn't walked 2 minutes with them, no joke, that I didn't feel  pain on the back of my ankles. But stayed with them all day, and walking with them back home, I was hobbling like an old lady. The blisters were not just popped, they were SORE AS HECK. Why?
SHARE:

1 comments:

Write comments
Amanda Moss
AUTHOR
August 7, 2014 at 5:46 PM delete

Love the header it looks really professional! Shame the shoes gave you such bad blisters xx

www.fashiontalegirl.blogspot.co.uk

Reply
avatar