Monday, July 14, 2014

We're only happy when we're shopping

I have gone a little crazy this month when it comes to shopping. I've placed 4 ASOS orders as well as buying a few things from e-bay and such. I hadn't gone shopping or placed orders in absolutely ages. I was so drowned in school assignments, that I didn't have the time or the energy to actually have a little browse online, even when I desperately wanted to. But now I've completed my Higher National Diploma, and I'm now going onto my degree year. I actually managed to get a Summer placement programming job, which I'm super excited for, if not just a tiny bit scared! But, now that I'm actually going to be having a job, I can actually get started with a few things that I've been wanting to do for a while, including... Shopping! Links will be provided under each image!
So ASOS order first. ASOS actually have a 70% off sale at the moment, and I'm absolutely loving it.

Pretty Twisted Floral Shorts €35.21 [I actually bought these on ebay]
From Missguided, I only bought one item as well. It was the very first time I was placing an order on Missguided, so I didn't know what the quality of the clothing was going to be like at all. The quality is pretty decent, and there's quite a list of things I want from there now. ALSO, there's a sale going on their website if you're interested!
SHARE:

1 comments:

Write comments
Gail J
AUTHOR
July 20, 2014 at 2:22 PM delete

Haha I agree with the article about shopping though <3

Reply
avatar