Thursday, July 3, 2014

Once upon a dream

Top: Miss Selfridge | Shorts: Miss Selfridge | Shoes: New Look | Bag: Next
I finally wore this combination. Last Summer I had posted this little haul. I had been looking for both these items for quite a while, and I thought..someday I'm going to wear this outfit as a combination! And the day came, when I went to see Maleficent. Has anyone seen that movie yet? I couldn't take my eyes off the screen and I wanted to cry. It's the first time Disney has actually taken the perspective of the witch and it was a very nice change! Disney is really changing things around, first with Frozen and now with Maleficent. If you're into Fairy Tales and the psychology behind them, there's a really good book called The Witch Must Die by Sheldon Cashdan. 
I really want to talk about Maleficent in absolute detail, but I can't! I don't want to be giving away spoilers to people who haven't watched the film yet. So, about the outfit. I was actually debating whether or not to wear a necklace with the top, but then opted out. I actually also wore this top with a black maxi skirt with a thigh high split. Very Taylor Swift inspired!
SHARE:

2 comments

Write comments
Antonella
AUTHOR
July 3, 2014 at 12:46 PM delete

you look amazing,love!
beautylove7694.blogspot.com

Reply
avatar
Louise
AUTHOR
July 9, 2014 at 1:38 AM delete

oh I loved maleficent!!! such a good movie! your outfit is gorgeous too, those pieces work so well together xx

Thrive on Novelty

Reply
avatar