Thursday, March 13, 2014

There is no wrong train

Top: H&M | Skirt: New Look | Shoes: Dylon's | Cardigan: Primark
Recently, I went to a Catrice event where they were launching the new products. Since I travel daily from Gozo to Malta and vice versa, I didn't really pack anything to wear to the event.. I just decided to wear what I wore to school. Because I can, and because I actually really like this outfit. I've worn this outfit a few times but never took photos for it for the blog, don't know why. I actually like wearing MAC's Rebel lipstick with this and it goes beautifully.
The event was actually at a bit of a posh place, but thankfully there weren't that many people dressed in very posh attire and even if they were in their amazing posh clothing, I wanted to wear this outfit. It made me feel a little grungy but still girly. So that is exactly what I did. And you know what? I felt amazing.
SHARE: