Sunday, March 16, 2014

Because I'm Happy

Last week, I attend an event hosted by PharmaT for the launch of some new Catrice products. I personally LOVE Catrice, I love their nail polishes, lipsticks, eyeshadows.. I just love the entire range. So whilst I'm usually not too excited about events, I was excited for this one.
I get to meet up with my amazing fellow bloggers from Malta, but I also get to see an exclusive preview of the new products. I actually was lucky enough to get a goody bag filled with the new products.
As a base and primer, there are three new products. The first one is the Prime and Fine Pore Refining and Anti-Shine Base - perfect for people who have large pores and shiny looking skin. The second is the Prime and Fine Anti-Red base which is amazing for people like me. I actually got this in the goody bag, but I would've probably gone out to buy it anyway. I get very red cheeks at times which is really hard to cover up with foundation. I did test this out a couple of times, and it does cover up the redness pretty well BUT, it contains quite a bit of shimmer in it which puts me off.
The third is the Prime and Fine Mattyifing Power which is Waterproof and Transluscent. Again, I had this in my goody bag, and this is one of the products I'm pretty pumped up for! I think this will be an amazing product to use in Malta's humid weather and in Summer to keep my make up in place!
Complexion wise, is the Sun Glow Shimmering Bronzing Powder in the shade 010 Shimmering Bronze which I received in my goodybag. I have no idea whether I will actually be using this or not as I've never been after a bronzer, much less one that has shimmer in it. I think this will look great in Summer with a nice tan but its just not for me.
Now onto lips which is one of the exciting sections for me! For the Ultimate Colour lipstick range I got the shade Red My Lips. Now I already have lipsticks from this range and I love each and every shade. I know I'm going to love this one too especially since it's red and a very beautiful one at that.
For the Infinite Shine Lip Gloss range, I received the shade Pink Twice which is a really bright blue based pink which shows through the tube. I won't be using this as I don't like lipgloss but for the people who do and want a lovely shade this seems to be absolutely gorgeous.
Then a very new product came out which is the Lip Polish.Not only did Catrice not have this in their range previously, but these look LOVELY. At first I thought they were a copy of the Revlon Lip Stains which are in a crayon format, but nope, they've got a doe foot applicator and it looks very similar to the Rimmel Apocalips! I have the shade Megan Fuchsia. It's not very pigmented unlike the Rimmel Apocalips, rather it has a gloss like application which dries off to a stain. To be honest, it isn't my cup of tea.
Catrice have also released quite a few new eye products. For the Absolute Eye Color range I got F'rosen Yoghurt. I actually don't like pink eyeshadows much so I'm not too sure about this! If you want my honest opinion about the Catrice eyeshadows, they are VERY pigmented and very worth getting.
Catrice also released the Absolute Bright Eyeshadow Palette in Candy Warhol which I actually received and it looks so pretty! The shades seem really nice, but on the pastel side of things and the shades are quite similar.
Mascara wise, Catrice released another Glamour Doll mascara to their range which is the Curl and Volume Mascara in Black. I like the shape of the wand, but still haven't tried it out on my lashes, so we'll see how that goes.
They also released two sets of lashes - one in whole lashes, and the other in Single Lashes. I actually got the single lashes which I'm super excited to try out!
I saved the best for last. Nails. Oh my dear Lord, give me most of these!! They released a new range called Crushed Crystals and I swooned when I saw them. The shades I'm swooning for are Royal Redding, Shooting Star and Oyster & Champagne - MEGA SWOON. I actually got the shade Shooting Star!
Then for the Ultimate Nail Lacquer, there are 13 new shades. I got two in my goody bag which are Karl Says Tres Chic and Berry Potter & Plumbledore.
SHARE:

1 comments:

Write comments
March 16, 2014 at 5:08 PM delete

MY fave so far are the polishes!! the purple and the pinky one! the purple duochrome is so pretty even on its own!

Reply
avatar