Saturday, January 25, 2014

We're dead but we pretend we're alive

Dress: Ebay | Jewellery: New Look | Shoes: Ebay
On looking back at these photos, those shoes with that dress were not a good idea. They definitely did not photograph well with that dress, but in reality they looked fine. You end up realizing a lot of things when photos are taken. That pose that looked in the mirror was not THAT attractive. I have more silly photos then serious ones. Why can't I just be normal and not act silly for the majority of my photos? Why is it that I blink as soon as the photo is taken? All true, but then you end up choosing the best of those photos and boom the post is here. I still wish I wore different shoes!
Now, onto the more serious part. I had been absent for quite a while on my blog. This is my last year before my Degree year and MCAST apparently take the opportunity to flood you with lots of work. To be fair, I did laze around quite a bit during the Christmas holidays, but so does MCAST. Why can't I take a few days off to just laze about during Christmas like my lecturers and such do? The life of a student is one of the hardest working periods of your life. Not only are you expected to go in at school and work quite a bit at school, but you are expected to go home and continue working non stop in order to keep up with your work. Breaks do not exist, and you are made to feel guilty for not working. Basically, we literally work nearly around the clock at times. And this is just Semester 1!
The day these photos were taken I had slept probably 3 hours maximum. These photos were taken on a Sunday. I woke up on Saturday at around 8:30am, started working from 9am until 4:20am in the morning. I couldn't work on Sunday, or didn't want to work on Sunday because I promised my boyfriend that I would go to his staff party event with him. So I stuck to it and actually managed to finish just in time! Was it insane? I think it was, but at the same time I'm so glad I did actually finish!
SHARE:

1 comments:

Write comments