Friday, January 31, 2014

Be careful making wishes in the dark

Dress: H&M | Jacket: New Look | Necklace: Ebay | Scarf: Ebay
It is now officially just two weeks away from my much needed holiday. I've never really mentioned my holiday here, but it's been booked since last Summer! Honestly, I'm so glad I actually went ahead and booked the holiday because now I am in desperate need of it. I've felt exhausted before, but right now I feel quite tired and just want a break.
During these past few weeks, aka months that I've been quite busy I've realized so many things. Not only about school but also about my personal life. There was a very select few of people who bothered to support me during these difficult times. The support could have been understanding that I wasn't in the mood to talk, didn't have time to talk, felt like talking about random things, realized when something was up... and just generally putting up with me. I'm extremely grateful for that and hope that I actually do return my support back to you guys and honestly thank you for everything.
Since I've been busy, my creative mind has just gone on the back burner and putting an outfit together just seemed exhausting. I wasn't enjoying it, and I certainly didn't want the outfits photographed. A few sneaky little thoughts came into my head that maybe blogging isn't for me, but I've since put them out of my head. It is definitely for me.. I enjoy writing and sharing content with people and just generally putting outfits together. I like browsing fashion way too much. I was so stressed that I couldn't even think about being creative and that is one horrible feeling.
SHARE: