Tuesday, November 19, 2013

We won't feel alone

Jumper: New Look | Top: Miss Selfridge Skirt: H&M Shoes: New Look
I absolutely love this jumper, but I sometimes find it hard pairing it with what I want. BUT, I know I really liked it paired with my 'moustache' top, and I really felt like wearing this combination.. so I decided to try it out with my black bodycon skirt.. I loved it. The only thing about this jumper and this skirt combo is, that it makes my stomach and my butt look bigger than they actually are. Look at that bulk.. it looks like I've eaten a 3 course meal and then some! No matter how many times I re-positioned that jumper, it went back to its bulky self. WHY. And it's so pretty too!
These pictures were taken on my last day as a 20 year old! I became a 21 year old yesterday, so now I am officially older I can look back on my pictures and think, AH, I was so young back in the day, haha! Actually, I'm not one too care so much about my age to be completely honest so I'm good :3
SHARE:

3 comments

Write comments
Gail J
AUTHOR
November 21, 2013 at 4:50 PM delete

very chic look my dear :)

Reply
avatar
Amy Liddell
AUTHOR
November 22, 2013 at 3:33 PM delete

Ah your photos are beautiful! You look lovely
xxx

www.salted-roses.blogspot.com

Reply
avatar