Monday, November 11, 2013

Lace up my boots

Shirt: New Look Top: New Look Skirt: Primark Shoes: Jeffrey Campbell
Two weeks ago was basically the last day of Summer for me.. even though its been Autumn for over a month, it still feels quite hot here in Malta/Gozo. It's always like this here anyway.. we never really have an actual Autumn, except for a random day here and there, but that's okay. It felt like the end of Summer for me because my favourite bar was closing for the season.. until Spring/Summer comes around again. +39 is the bar I frequented ALL the time in Summer, and it has the most amazing pizza ever, so I'm going to miss the place BIG TIME. 
I have also been dying to wear this outfit ever since I thought of it in the middle of Summer. I was craving some cold weather and started dreaming about a transitional outfit from Summer to Autumn and this is what mainly stuck out in my mind. I finally got the chance!
ALSO, my birthday is in a week's time! Believe it or not, I still get really excited for my birthday or anyone I know's birthday :D It's such a beautiful celebration
SHARE: