Sunday, September 29, 2013

Your story is just where you left it

Top: Shana Skirt: Mum Shoes: New Look
So I've been trying to buy a white lace crop top for a while now, but the only ones that I found were at Topshop, and we all know Topshop can be more than a little over priced! So hey presto, yet another Topshop dupe at Shana! I actually found a mesh top at Shana that's a dupe for Topshop at a fraction of the price! Check out that outfit post here. So couldn't resist buying it and wearing it. I'm hoping I'll be able to wear it in the slightly colder months with a maxi skirt and denim jacket for a more 70's vibe or a leather jacket for a bit of an edge.. yeah. I love dreaming about how to wear particular pieces of clothing and the day that goes along with them. Am I the only that does this or are there more people who do this?
I've been a bit absent from the blog front now... I'm so stressed out about school starting again next Tuesday. I've no idea how the timetable is going to be.. but I'm so thankful that I'm with my friends again in class. I always feel so vulnerable when school is about to start and I don't tend to show it. Moving away from home is hard, especially when you're moving to the next island.. 3 hours travelling time just to get to the apartment, and then from school to come back to Gozo.. I don't even want to think about it. I hate moving back to the apartment.. I honestly really, really do.
SHARE:

1 comments:

Write comments
September 29, 2013 at 10:18 PM delete

Very cute outfit, and lovely background <3

Reply
avatar