Monday, September 16, 2013

Take the time to make this last

Top: Topshop Skirt: H&M Shoes: New Look Necklace: Ebay
I haven't worn this t-shirt in roughly a year and I really felt like wearing a black bodycon skirt. Having had to hurry out of the house once, I paired up this bodycon skirt with a really oversized t-shirt and it worked. So I decided to try it again with this Topshop tee. I fell in love with this top a couple of years back and promptly bought it. It's got such a grunge feel to it. I've had a couple of people comment on this tee saying it reminds them of some album cover or another, so yeah. I can't think why I don't wear this more often!
I can't believe I'm saying this, but I'm actually trying to stay away a bit from dresses, it's usually all I wear! I absolutely love dresses, but you can't be that creative with a dress for the most part, and I also realized I'm in dire need of tops. I have more dresses than tops in my wardrobe, so yeah, definitely need tops. It's my excuse for wanting more stuff... But to be fair on myself, I've hardly bought anything this Summer, mainly because I could barely find things I actually wanted! So I've compiled a rather long wishlist detailing exactly what I want, and that way whenever I want something I can refer to the wishlist and see if its there and if not I could always add it :P But having a wishlist does have a tendency to stop impulse buying which I sometimes tend to do!
SHARE: