Monday, September 23, 2013

I've been fading away

Dress: Primark Shoes: Jeffrey Campbell
I very rarely wear lace dresses. Don't get me wrong, I love lace dresses, but I always think I'm either going to look childish in them or way too country. I'd really love to own a white lace dress, just not sure what kind of lace dress.. Should it be sleeveless or should it have sleeves? High cut at the neck, or slightly low cut? Do I get it in a corset style dress, or more of a plain simple lace dress? It's so complicated for me, that I'd rather just not buy one at all.. for now.
The second I saw this dress, I knew I had to have it. It was listed as a mauve colour, which it definitely is not! It's a gorgeous light indigo colour and I don't have ANYTHING remotely close to it in my wardrobe!
My boyfriend and I had a dinner date two Friday's ago and this is what I wore. We haven't had a dinner date in a while so it's always exciting when we actually go get ourselves dinner and hang out. I get really excited and just try not to show it! It's nice to just get out of the house and hang out at the same time! I wouldn't want to do it ALL the time, just the once in a while. This Saturday we had a really nice picnic with the most amazing view, so yup, exciting times indeed.
SHARE:

1 comments:

Write comments