Tuesday, August 20, 2013

We are, We are, the youth of the nation

Dress: Ebay Shoes: ASOS Necklace: Primark Bag: ASOS
I haven't worn this dress in roughly 2-3 years, and I'm surprised I actually still like it. Stripes are my favourite pattern, and I just can't get enough of stripes. I was actually having concerns whether this dress was going to come up short.. but nope. Hey maybe I haven't grown taller in 3 years! I'm destined to be a shorty... not that I mind. I get to wear heels, so I'm good. All kinds of heels too and still be shorter than most people.
I had just washed my hair, and quickly got dressed. My hair's just slightly dry here, so that why it looks a lot darker than it really is or what it usually looks like on pictures! It's odd that I don't like dark hair anymore for myself, I used to be obsessed with getting my hair dyed black and never ended up doing it. Natural is best.
SHARE:

1 comments:

Write comments
August 25, 2013 at 9:50 PM delete

I love this dress, it looks great on you! :) I'm now following you on GFC & bloglovin', would love if you could check my blog out :)

Shannon xx

fromtopshoptotemperley.blogspot.co.uk

Reply
avatar