Monday, August 26, 2013

It's only forever for a day

Top: New Look Skirt: H&M Necklace: Ebay Sunglasses: ASOS Clutch: New Look
I can't be the only one that's looking forward to Autumn...wearing knit jumpers and tights and boots.. and big chunky scarves! I love the cold, but not when you're too cold to move... that type of weather where it's sunny with a rather crisp air. I always have this kind of thought in my head... I'm walking in a park where the leaves have turned red, yellow and orange... some leaves are on the ground and crunch when you step on them. I have tea in my hand [yes, tea], knee high tan boots, a simple dress, chunky cardigan and a long, knitted scarf. That's my idea of Autumn, and sadly can't experience in that way in Malta... Oh, I have the clothes. But the trees and the crisp air? Nada :(
It rained a few days, we had a full blown thunderstorm that everyone on Facebook was talking about. Me? I lied in bed and snuggled up whilst hearing the thunder crack in the air. Then it became sunny, and the boiling heat we usually have died away for a bit. And believe me, I rejoiced. Weather conversation galore. Now you tell me why people said that people who talk about the weather are boring? 
SHARE:

2 comments

Write comments
ccfashion16
AUTHOR
August 26, 2013 at 2:58 PM delete

In love with your top:) So pretty! xxx

Reply
avatar
August 26, 2013 at 10:03 PM delete

Love this outfit!! :) I looove your blog, so I've nominated you for the Liebster Award! Check out the post on it here http://fromtopshoptotemperley.blogspot.co.uk/2013/08/liebster-award.html :)

Shannon xx

Reply
avatar