Monday, July 29, 2013

The world is quiet here

Bralet: Mum Skirt: Mum Necklace: New Look Shoes: New Look
So I've worn this skirt on its own A LOT. I've more than my fair share of pictures with it on the blog, but I've never worn it with the matching bralet. So I don't know if you remember last year Topshop had this gorgeous swan bralet and matching skirt?  Well I do because it looked amazing. So what did I do? I went out and copied it. My mum has a lot of material she bought years ago, so I was trying to decide what we could make of them. I already had the Topshop bralet & matching skirt on my wishlist, so I thought.. why not just make it ourselves? So we did and my mum did one hell of a job making it look like the Topshop one. I thought I was going to feel silly initially wearing the two together but it looked GOOD. I love it!
The bralet does fit me a little bit big, and I thought I was going to have my bra peeping out.. but I didn't. Luckyyy. It just needs some minor adjustments so it fits me nice and snug again. I haven't worn Rimmel's Apocalyptic in a while, so thought I would take it out for a spin.. as if it was a car. Right. It's such a dream to apply. If you haven't already, I got a review here for it.
Did I ever let any of you know that wisdom teeth are a pain in the backside? 'Cause if I haven't... now you know.
SHARE:

4 comments

Write comments
Rachel.
AUTHOR
July 30, 2013 at 9:29 PM delete

such a gorgeous dress, you look lovely! xo

http://prettypetticoats.blogspot.co.uk/

Reply
avatar
Reb Mintoff
AUTHOR
July 30, 2013 at 11:36 PM delete

It's actually a bralet and skirt XD But thank you! x

Reply
avatar
Jade Gillett
AUTHOR
August 7, 2013 at 12:12 AM delete

you look fab here! xx
http://jadegillett.blogspot.co.uk/

Reply
avatar
Alice Barton
AUTHOR
August 7, 2013 at 11:32 PM delete

what a perfect outfit, love the cut out detail! xx
Alice Barton ♥ TheMowWay

Reply
avatar