Wednesday, July 17, 2013

So let's get undressed

So finally I have my hands on the MUA Undress Me Too palette. I was actually trying to decide whether I should get this one first or the Undressed palette. I ended up getting this one.
This is the rumoured dupe of the Naked 2 palette and although I'd love to compare the two, I don't have any of the Naked palettes. But you know what I have? This amazing palette.
This palette has 12 neutral shades ranging from a nude eyeshadow to copper to gunmetal gray to black. Most of the shades are shimmery except for 3 of the eyeshadows aka Naked, Lavish and Corrupt. The palette is also focused on more cool toned shades which I really like since cool tones suit my complexion quite a bit.
This is the first eyeshadow palette actually, any eyeshadow I've tried from MUA and let me tell you the eyeshadows are SILKY smooth. 4 pounds this palette costs and I get eyeshadows that are not only THAT smooth, but also so pigmented. The swatches below have NO primer, applied dry and photographed in natural light. The swatches below have only ONE swipe of the eyeshadow. Not layered on, nothing.
L-R Naked, Devotion, Shy, Tranquil, Exposed, Reveal
L-R Fiery, Lavish, Dreamy, Wink, Obsessed, Corrupt
Why you should buy this palette
- Everyone and their mother is raving about this palette.
- Inexpensive, it costs 4 pounds for 12 eyeshadows! That's like 32 cents for a single eyeshadow
- Pigmented as HECK except for Lavish
- No fall out
- Soft, smooth eyeshadows except for Corrupt
- No texture or grittyness to any of the eyeshadows
- Eyeshadows last a pretty long time
- Neutral palette which can be used all day, everyday.
Get this palette you guys, just get this palette!
SHARE:

2 comments

Write comments
BabaCroc!♣
AUTHOR
July 17, 2013 at 1:01 PM delete

are any of them matte reb? :) very helpful post! x

Reply
avatar
Fern
AUTHOR
July 24, 2013 at 11:27 PM delete

Ooooh I didn't know they did a neutral palette, I will be purchasing one after reading this! x

Reply
avatar