Friday, July 19, 2013

Lay your head down and stay a while

Top: Peacocks Shorts: H&M Shoes: Peacocks Necklace: Ebay
Yesterday, I was heading off to a BBQ and if any of you have been to a BBQ you know that casual is the way to go. I don't think I've actually ever been casual on this blog really, I always try to wear heels of sorts because and dare I say it, I'm a shawty. I'm only around 5"3 - 5"4 which is pretty average, but standing next to someone who's over 6 feet tall, yeah you feel tiny.
The BBQ is at Dwejra Bay/Azure Window aka one of the locations in Game of Thrones. BOOM. Well at least for the first season since the company taking care of the beach had actually ruined it a bit. It's definitely back to normal now. That beach was actually a place that I nearly swam at every single day with my family. I've got happy memories of having the Safari floatable animal things there. I had a WHALE!! and a lilo that had a cute seal on it. Today though, I prefer a sandy beach because its easier to walk on and lie on.
Anyway, my casual as heck outfit. I absolutely love these striped shorts. High waisted, cotton, striped, pockets, striped.. what else do I want! Hope you like my outfit and let me know what you'd wear with striped shorts!
SHARE:

1 comments:

Write comments
Daniela
AUTHOR
July 19, 2013 at 12:54 PM delete

you look so GORGEOUS!
XOXO
The Land of Miabelle
a New Shoes post is up on the blog with my new JC... Take a look
http://miabelledelgado.blogspot.pt/2013/07/lars-by-jeffrey-campbell-11.html

Reply
avatar