Thursday, July 25, 2013

Everything has changed

Top: New Look Skirt: ASOS Shoes: New Look Necklace: Ebay
I honestly cannot take this heat anymore. Wearing summer clothes feels like I'm wearing Winter clothing, making me hotter than I need to be! I don't deal well with heat, it makes me feel low in energy, not wanting to eat, sleeping a lot and in an almost permanent bad mood! This week.. hottest week of the year apparently. I'm going to melt away and die! Bring on the cold.. just bring on the cold.
Right, so complaining over.. or is it! I've not done outfit of the days for a while. Its been basically a once in a while outfit. Now, I've got 4 outfits to post, including this one and take some more this week so I will try to post a few more than usual. Yay!
I have been wanting to post an outfit with this skirt for an absolute age! This skirt is a brocade skirt which I got on sale at ASOS sometime in November I think? It's definitely out of stock so can't you link you to it. It goes with so many things that I just absolutely love it! These shoes are actually a recent buy from New Look and they were on sale. As soon as I saw them, I didn't care about the price, I knew that I just wanted them. How amazing do they look? It's a combination of that cute dolly shoe and at the same time just have that bit of edginess that I absolutely love!
SHARE:

1 comments:

Write comments
Chrissy
AUTHOR
July 25, 2013 at 5:52 PM delete

You look a.maz.ing =D And your hair, so long <3

Although the shoes are cute I suggest you wear open toed ones to make the heat a bit more bearable =P

xx n__n

Reply
avatar