Thursday, July 4, 2013

Burning just for you

Dress: New Look Blazer: River Island Shoes: ASOS Necklace & Earrings: New Look
I feel like I haven't posted an OOTD in ages! It's Summer.. and for Malta it means try to survive from either a) burning to death or b) boiling to death. It's so hot! Gawd, I feel like I could complain about the weather all day. Give me Autumn and Winter any day! So the day these pictures, it was cold. Not freezing cold, but cold and I love was loving it. My boyfriend and I were going to have a 'celebration day' aka Valentine's Day on another day. We didn't celebrate Valentine's Day on the actual day since neither of us really could, so we decided to spend it on another day when the both of us are free and could spend some time together. So we had DATE NIGHT. We went to one of my favourite restaurants where I always have the tortellini. They're so delicious and amazing I dream about them! SO GOOD. We go there each year, and I get delicious tortellini, an amazing boyfriend and the Dwejra view aka The Azure Window!
I was actually wondering what I could wear over the dress, and my mum pointed out this River Island Blazer. It's got orange from the flowers in it, and you know what? It went pretty damn well. Date night was a success night and I loved it and the man I spent it with.
SHARE:

5 comments

Write comments
July 4, 2013 at 12:57 PM delete

You look incredible, your stunning and i love the outfit! x

Reply
avatar
Izzy
AUTHOR
July 4, 2013 at 12:58 PM delete

Love your outfit! xxx :)

Reply
avatar
Gemma T
AUTHOR
July 4, 2013 at 1:50 PM delete

I love your dress so much, it's so pretty! So love spikes too, so the necklace is amazinggggg xx

Gemma | ♥ Miss Makeup Magpie

Reply
avatar
Mabel
AUTHOR
July 4, 2013 at 4:31 PM delete

You look awesome! It's hot where I live, too. I can't stand it. I love your spikes :)

Mabel
Life of Mabel

Reply
avatar
Sarah
AUTHOR
July 6, 2013 at 8:12 PM delete

These photos are gorgeous, and so is your outfit!

500daysoffashion.blogspot.com
x

Reply
avatar