Wednesday, June 26, 2013

You just steal my heart away


Catrice - Steel My Soul

When I saw this nail polish, asides the lovely colour, I was intrigued by the brushed metal effect. I've never had a polish with a brushed metal effect and I've never seen one before. So I got curious and got this! What I can say is that it is a texturized nail polish, it's matte and despite its look it was actually quite smooth. The colour is lovely, the texture is nice, but the appearance is the seller here! I've seen quite a lot of texturized nail polishes over the past couple of points, including 'fluff' over the nails, nails that are 'feathered' and in my opinion it's just not a good look nor is it something I would go for. Would This one though, doesn't bother me in the LEAST. It's lovely!
SHARE:

2 comments

Write comments
KarenD
AUTHOR
July 5, 2013 at 5:11 PM delete

Very intriguing--I wish Catrice were easier to get over here.

Reply
avatar