Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Not all those who wander are lost

Dress: Miss Selfridge Jacket: New Look Shoes: ASOS
I've been wanting this dress ever since I saw it on their website. When my local Miss Selfridge brought it in, I was ecstatic.. bit of an exaggeration right there. But what I'm trying to say is that I WANTED it! Then I saw the price tag...€65 Er, not happening. Then it went on sale for €18 which was a lot more reasonable. Went there, got it, and loved it.
I've had these shoes for I think over 2 years and I'm still loving them. I regret not getting the light pink ones, but I'm more than happy with them. I thought they were going to be really heavy and they are so LIGHT. I've been wearing them every single summer, and I'm always scared one of the straps are going to break off.. I would die.
Sunny day ended up being a bit of a windy, cold day. Not too pleased D:! So I didn't want to get out to take these pictures because all that was running through my head, amongst other things, was if I go out there.. I'm going to freeze. Went out there, took the pictures and then ran back in.
I'm trying to learn not to be scared what's in my head. When I feel like something is going wrong, I'm going to try to voice it. It's one of the most difficult things I'm going to be learning to do, but I'm going to give it a damn good shot.
SHARE: