Friday, May 10, 2013

I'm the one

Blouse: Miss Selfridge Skirt: Mum Shoes: New Look Necklace: New Look Watch: E-bay
Firstly, can I just say how much I love that necklace? It is absolutely flipping amazing, and it fits perfectly under collared shirts and stands out against neutral colours. WIN. I've already worn this skirt so many times, and I've actually featured it a couple of times on my blog. I've got a matching bralet that my mum also made, and I can't wait until the weather is stable enough so I can wear them!
Secondly, those shoes hurt like a royal bitch. I am not a fan of peep toe shoes. As gorgeous as they are, they kill my poor toes like there's no tomorrow. At first, they're like oh no you're going to be fine.. we're special. We won't hurt you. LIES!!! Still, they looked nice so I suppose I shouldn't mind!
Right now, I basically feel as if I'm loaded down with work, and the only thing I should do is work. So what do I do? Procrastinate and then panic about not working and then start doing something late at night. I never learn, do I? Oh well!
One thing I've learnt though, is learn to say yes. Even though you might feel uncomfortable about it but have a suspicion that you might actually enjoy that you've said yes to, then why not? It's something I've been trying to do quite a bit lately, and up until now I've enjoyed every single one :)
SHARE:

5 comments

Write comments
Davi G.B.
AUTHOR
May 10, 2013 at 11:55 AM delete

So I'm not the only one! I hate how peep toe shoes dig into my big toe..Poor toe ends up as though someone cut through it!
Great outfit, love the necklace! x

Davi
ladywithnoname.wordpress.com

Reply
avatar
May 11, 2013 at 10:41 AM delete

Nice Blog. Following you :)

Reply
avatar
Izzy
AUTHOR
May 12, 2013 at 5:23 AM delete

Lush lady, I follow you.

Reply
avatar
May 14, 2013 at 10:35 AM delete

Amazing shoes! Shame they hurt so much though... my lowest wedges are my most painful too, hahah. I love your shirt and skirt combination, especially with that statement necklace in the mix. xx

Reply
avatar
May 14, 2013 at 1:01 PM delete

Nice! Can we follow each other? Write me on my blog or follow me and i follow you:)

Vik Ladyla

Reply
avatar