Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Put on your shades


Blazer: River Island Jumper: New Look Skirt: Ebay [Also DIY] Shoes: Jeffrey Campbell Necklace: Ebay Earrings: New Look
On Saturday night I wore this skirt with the famous zara leopard head shirt. My zara leopard head shirt is from e-bay though, but I swear it is an exact dupe of it and it's actually made of pretty good material. Anyway, I thought I would wear this skirt again for Sunday and just dress it up differently. But how! Browsing through one of my drawers, I see this gray jumper and thought hmm.. will it look nice? It did. But then, what to wear over the top! I didn't want anything very neutral, but I didn't want anything too bright either. So, hello favourite blazer of mine! Ended up wearing my rose gold chain necklace, and hello outfit.
Now, I wore this skirt before when it was still in it's original form, i.e. without the split. I always thought the skirt looked boring and needed just a little something. So one day I asked my mum if its possible we could put a side split into the skirt, and she said we could. This was a good two and a half months back, so I'm finally wearing it again. I loved it.
SHARE:

5 comments

Write comments
Sarah Grech
AUTHOR
March 5, 2013 at 11:19 PM delete

Hi!
First of all I would like to say well done on your blog.
Second, I have nominated you for the Leibster Blog Award.

Check out the post on my blog:
http://sarina515.blogspot.com/2013/03/liebster-award.html

-Sarah

Reply
avatar
Izzy
AUTHOR
March 6, 2013 at 1:18 AM delete

Absolutely gorgeous! xx

Reply
avatar
Sasha
AUTHOR
March 10, 2013 at 10:05 PM delete

Love this outfit so much! Every time I see a blogger rockin this RI blazer I kick myself for missing it!xx

Please check out my new blog if you get the chance
http://myworldbysasha.blogspot.co.uk

Reply
avatar
March 11, 2013 at 11:32 PM delete

This is a stunning jacket and a great outfit!x

vanityrail.blogspot.co.uk

Reply
avatar
April 12, 2013 at 8:58 PM delete

I love your outfit:) I love what you did with the skirt.x The blazer is amazing!x
xxxx
Stephanie
vidathings.blogspot.co.uk

Reply
avatar