Monday, March 18, 2013

Plum up the jam

So I loved and still do combining these two eyeshadows together. Sunny, We Love You on the inner half of my lid, and Plum Up the Jam on three quarters of my lid. So basically Sunny, We Love You shows up on only the first quarter of my lid. The reason I do this is so that the two eyeshadows blend together a lot nicer. It also gives off the illusion that there's an extra eyeshadow in there which obviously there isn't. By overlapping Plum Up the Jam over Sunny We Love You I'm lightening up Plum Up the Jam.
I wore these two together so much, I was getting sick of the combination but couldn't stop! I was like a crack addict over these two. But as time got on, I stopped using Sunny We Love You as much and focused on combining Plum Up the Jam with other colours.
Out of the two, I adore Plum Up the Jam a lot more. Why? Well, asides the fact that purple is my favourite colour, it also has little gold flecks which barely show up, but they're there. Very subtle.
Both eyeshadows are quite pigmented, but do not last as long as I'd like them too. Even with my favourite primer, ELF's Mineral Eyeshadow primer, Sunny We Love You tends to crease slightly whilst Plum Up the Jam does not.
SHARE:

2 comments

Write comments
MarijaDebono
AUTHOR
March 18, 2013 at 6:11 PM delete

love the colours! havent tried catrice eyeshadows yet!

Reply
avatar
March 18, 2013 at 7:45 PM delete

gorgeous combination!

http://kellinasthoughts.blogspot.com/

Reply
avatar