Thursday, March 7, 2013

Hot pink volcano

Catrice Ultimate Color - Pinkerbell
When I swatched this in the shop, I thought to myself whoa this is really bright. And it's so shiny. I bought it anyway and kept debating to myself for ages whether I should wear it out or not. I ended up wearing it out more than a couple of times as you can see by the 'tube'. Catrice lipsticks brand new look like this, and that shape's been long gone. I actually forgot about this lipstick and was going through my lipstick collection and found it. Was debating whether I should wear the Kate Moss 03 lipstick from an earlier collaboration with Rimmel or whether I should wear this. Since I wore the Kate Moss lipstick the night before, I decided to go with this.
It's a very creamy lipstick and feels very moisturizing. It's also quite pigmented but it does need going over in order to get its through colour onto your lips. I get paranoid about this lipstick smearing all around my mouth, but it didn't thank Jesus. So yeah, despite its creaminess it stays put!
SHARE:

2 comments

Write comments
Izzy
AUTHOR
March 7, 2013 at 5:08 PM delete

Gotta love your heart-shaped lips ! xx

Reply
avatar
Gemma T
AUTHOR
March 13, 2013 at 3:50 PM delete

Wow this is an amazing lipstick.. and you have such lovely lips! xx

Gem ♥ | Miss Makeup Magpie

Reply
avatar