Tuesday, February 5, 2013

I'll always be around you

Blazer: New Look Blouse: New Look Skirt: Made by Mum Shoes: New Look Necklace: Promod
Last Sunday, my boyfriend went out to spend the day together. It was a really nice sunny day, and we hadn't had a proper sunny day in ages! It was absolutely lovely so went to take some photos of my outfit obviously! I'm not too sure about the blazer with that skirt because of the different variations in blue. My outfit is basically compromised of all navy asides my blouse but with different shades! I quite like it to be honest.
Then went to have a dear old browse in Miss Selfridge, my current favorite shop. I was actually hoping to find a particular dress, but its not been brought in yet.. Oh well. Then went to a bar/restaurant here and ate pizzotto and sweet chili paprika fries! Finished the night off with my current favorite series: David Attenborough Africa! Did any of you ever see any of his narrations? Honestly, highly recommend that you should!
SHARE:

2 comments

Write comments
Nathalie
AUTHOR
February 11, 2013 at 2:35 PM delete

I love your outfit, you look awesome!
Your blog is so pretty, I'm a new follower :)
xo
nathalista.blogspot.com

Reply
avatar