Wednesday, January 16, 2013

There's something cold and blank


Blazer: River Island | Blouse: Miss Selfridge Skirt: Primark Shoes: New Look Tights: New Look Earrings: Ebay 
I wore this outfit to my boyfriend's work function. I wore the blazer the night before with a black lace skater dress, and I just couldn't resist wearing it again. I knew I wanted to wear it with my favorite skirt of all time but with what and how I didn't exactly know. Then got up in the morning and I just knew. How amazing is that. Not to mention I had to get in ready in 15 minutes because I woke up late! I am not high maintenance at all XD. I really wanted to wear a black pair of court shoes, or my Litas but we would be passing through a bit of mud to get to the farmhouse so I didn't risk it.
Ah, there was Prosecco served in champagne glasses and wine! It was a posh feeling, and there was an at home catering service as well. I was like whoa.. whoa. WHOA.
I hope you liked my outfit and the blazer! Can't wait to take more outfit pictures and starting posting regularly again!
SHARE:

4 comments

Write comments
Rita Curmi
AUTHOR
January 16, 2013 at 11:34 PM delete

love this outfit Reb! x

Reply
avatar
January 19, 2013 at 3:32 PM delete

Love the skirt and the tights, you look gorgeous

http://alittlebitunique.blogspot.co.uk/

x

Reply
avatar
Hola Bambi
AUTHOR
January 19, 2013 at 8:55 PM delete

looking beautiful, lovd that blazer x

Reply
avatar
Emily
AUTHOR
January 19, 2013 at 11:28 PM delete

You are so adorable! I love your blazer. I hope this stressful time passes and 2013 is a happy year for you :) x

Reply
avatar