Monday, December 24, 2012

Christmas time, mistletoe and wine

My favourite time of the year is here! I love the Christmas season and I always have. My mum and I have a lot of little Christmas traditions that we do every year, one which includes making the mince pies together!! Christmas is just a very positive and happy time of year for me... I love all the decorations, the cold, the baking, the snuggling up, watching movies ah!
I thought I would do a different post today, and show you some of our Christmas decorations, including my favourite which is the Christmas tree that I decorate each and every year!
Merry Christmas to all of you. I hope you enjoy it in your own ways, and whatever makes you happy!
SHARE:

2 comments

Write comments
Julie
AUTHOR
December 26, 2012 at 7:26 PM delete

Jolies d├ęcorations!

http://n-julie.blogspot.fr/

Reply
avatar
Hola Bambi
AUTHOR
January 5, 2013 at 9:25 PM delete

gorgeous decorations hope you had a great xmas xx

Reply
avatar