Sunday, November 11, 2012

You're shining like a glow stick

Okay, this is probably my go to lipstick. It is EXTREMELY difficult to pick any other lipstick these days. Catrice have launched a lipstick called Ultimate Lip Glow. L'Oreal had launched a Lip Glow lipstick prior to this, but having never tried it I can't compare the two products. All I know is that this is a lipstick I would not mind owning for the rest of my life.
I have moods where I don't feel like a full on lipstick, I just want a subtle color. This fits my criteria perfectly. Catrice also claim that one color fits all, and I'm going to agree with this. It doesn't look the exact same on everybody. Would I recommend that you go ahead and buy this lipstick? YES. Why? Because asides the fact that it is amazeballs, it is also inexpensive, it's a NEON LIPSTICK, and it is great for anyone who's either starting out with lipsticks or wants just a subtle color, for work/school or everyday purposes U_U. Go out, get yourself this lipstick and feel amazing.
SHARE:

3 comments

Write comments
Lara
AUTHOR
November 11, 2012 at 12:54 PM delete

Love how this looks on you Reb! It is one of my favourite products from Catrice too!

Reply
avatar
Jenny
AUTHOR
November 11, 2012 at 6:11 PM delete

beautiful color!

X Jenny
Rocknrollerr.com

Reply
avatar
May 13, 2013 at 3:18 PM delete

I picked this up today! It looked so funky and was marked as 'limited edition' so I thought I'd better snap it up whilst I could! I haven't tried it yet but I will tomorrow. Glad to see people blogging about Catrice, I love their products!

Reply
avatar