Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Kiss Kiss Fall In Love

Fruit Crush 01
Fruit Crush 01
02 Purple Berries
02 Purple Berries
03 Fruitlicious
03 Fruitlicious
04 Caribbean Sunrise
04 Caribbean Sunrise
A lot of people are fans of chapsticks/lip balms and I'm one of those people, even though I prefer lipsticks over lip balms. Essence recently released 4 Lip balms called Kiss Care Love, in fruity scents that smell wonderful. They give off the slightest colour, and are extremely moisturising  They also last for a good hour, which in terms of lip products isn't much, but for a lip balm it is for me. I love wearing these for work, because my lips end up becoming dry in the airconditioning, and just applying these make them feel moisturised. They can be just a tad bit sticky, but not extremely so.
  My favourite out of the 4 are 3.Fruity Licious and 4.Caribbean Sunrise. They're more moisturising than the other two, and whilst I wish 1.Fruit Crush was a little more moisturising, it sadly isn't. I would rate these 4/5. They are inexpensive, give off a good amount of product without having to go over your lips a good few times, and seem to last you for ages :)
SHARE: