Tuesday, October 2, 2012

I'm gonna drink my tears tonight

Top: Shana | Skirt: Primark Shoes: New Look Necklace: New Look
Right now, I'm spending my first of many nights in Malta for the upcoming school year. I really did not want to move. On Sunday, I was feeling pretty upset...so my boyfriend and I went out.. and had some take-away tea from McCafe. That is good tea right there. There are few things I hate in the world, and one that's nearly at the top is bad tea.
Seriously? Yes. You can not have bad tea in your life. 
Then we went onto le motorcycle and went to Marsalforn, praying that the tea would survive, and still be warm! It survived! YAY! It was still warm! DOUBLE YAY. So we sat down on a green bench, and my goodness. The view was wonderful. The weather was tantalizing me, as if it was saying. "Ha, look at what you won't get in Malta. Me.The 10 minute away beach that looks perfect. Ha, enjoy your Malta stay." How evil. The sky was perfect, the sea was perfect, the clouds were perfect, EVERYTHING WAS PERFECT. I shall miss you Gozo. 
After we took the outfit pictures.. and some really silly pictures, we went to +39, a local bar we go to a lot which is owned by an Italian and they also make the best pizza. And are not mean over their alcoholic drinks. I mean seriously, did you ever notice that alcohol in most places seems really weak? As if its watered down, and you can't even taste that its alcoholic? At +39 I can taste the alcohol, which is awesome. In no way am I some alcoholic. And seriously, did you look at the size of that pizza? ENORMOUS. I could only manage half of it, but so good. So very good!
It was a good date, that's all I can say. And a great way of ending my holidays. Today was also the first day of school and I am extremely lucky to say I'm class with my friends! WOO!
SHARE:

3 comments

Write comments
Kelbelle
AUTHOR
October 2, 2012 at 7:27 PM delete

Your outfit is so pretty! You're so lucky living where you do, I really miss it!

Reply
avatar
October 10, 2012 at 12:43 PM delete

love this outfit, and that pizza looks yummmmy! :) xx

armariodedanielle.blogspot.co.uk

Reply
avatar
October 14, 2012 at 12:54 PM delete

Beautiful outfit and beautiful scenery. Ever so slightly jealous.

Maddie x
check out my new blog - maddie-elizabeth.blogspot.co.uk

Reply
avatar