Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Dance with me on plastic tears

Dress: H&M | Bow: New Look | Shoes: New Look
I've been meaning to post about this outfit for er well over 2 weeks. I'm good at procrastinating. This dress is absolutely beautiful. It's got a pin up style to it, and someday I'm going to do my hair in victory rolls again and wear this dress. I can't wait until the weather turns cold so I can wear jumpers over it... particularly a navy jumper wearing red lipstick, and drinking tea inside a cute cafe... I can dream.. and make it reality. I just have to wait for the weather to turn cold!
SHARE:

1 comments:

Write comments
April 12, 2013 at 9:03 PM delete

Love your dress sweetie:) I on the other hand can't wait until the weather is warm enough to wear dresses:)x
xxxx
Stephanie
vidathings.blogspot.co.uk

Reply
avatar