Thursday, September 13, 2012

Dream until your dreams come true











Blouse: Miss Selfridge | Skirt: Mum | Cardigan: New Look | Shoes: New Look

I wore this outfit last Saturday slightly differently than how I'm wearing it here.. but as I didn't have a chance to take a picture of the outfit that day, I modified it to suit a day time/less dressed up kind of look! I actually wore these shoes. I hadn't worn them in ages, and whilst trying to choose a pair of shoes I could wear.. those just popped out to me! I tried to do a bouffant hairstyle, which sort of worked, but it didn't hold up very well, and it wasn't as big as I would've liked it to be. Think Edie Sedgwick kind of bouffant! If anyone has any tips and trick as to how to do this hairstyle, please share! Sometimes, I lose myself in constantly wanting things, and wanting to have the latest must haves, that I feel frustrated and very lost when it comes to style. I don't always have a great deal of time to post outfit pictures, but I am obsessed in how to style this and that. Like I suppose most of you are. Trying to find things that work in your wardrobe, with the occasional purchase is fine, but trying to make yourself broke in order to satisfy that inner craving is just insane. We're all guilty of it~
I actually wore the skirt in this post as well. What I'm trying to do these days is cross off the items in my wishlist and hopefully let it reduce to just a few items. Which is where my post title comes in~
Hoped you liked this outfit :D
SHARE:

2 comments

Write comments
September 13, 2012 at 1:56 AM delete

I love your blouse and skirt! So girlie and chic!

http://everydayrachel21.blogspot.com/

Reply
avatar
September 13, 2012 at 2:34 AM delete

I love the double collar on the blouse!

Reply
avatar