Sunday, September 16, 2012

And now we all fall down

Top: New Look | Skirt: Jennyfers | Shoes: New Look | Sunglasses: New Look
My boyfriend and I went to McCafe, because most cafeterias were closes on a Sunday morning. Really D:?! Anyhow, we had blueberry muffins, which are to die for and strawberry frappes THEN we took these pictures a little while afterwards. I was actually wearing a spike bracelet and cross earrings. The cross earrings like every single pair of earrings I own 'caused an allergic reaction on my left ear so I took them off, and then I forgot to put the bracelet on again after lunch so jewellery free outfit!
This was also the blouse that made me go a little crazy at New Look, and a couple of days ago I popped by and bought some new things, including... OWL SLIPPERS.
SHARE:

2 comments

Write comments
adoreabubbles
AUTHOR
September 16, 2012 at 2:45 PM delete

Those slippers are too cute!

Reply
avatar
September 22, 2012 at 11:46 AM delete

Awww, your blouse is so cute! Love the print.

Tara
The Style Rawr!
xoxo

Reply
avatar