Wednesday, August 1, 2012

The day we pretend we're alive

Dress: Primark | Wedges: New Look | Necklace: Ebay | Watch: Ebay | Bracelet: Promod | Bag: Asos
I got an overwhelming response on my last outfit, which really really pleased me! I was so happy with every single comment, so thank you!
This outfit was worn last Saturday, and I had just come from work, quickly showered and went out for a drink and focaccia!  I really like white dresses, and want more. I only have the one, and want a lace dress, and any other beautiful white dress that's affordable. I bought that turqouise bracelet from Promod, as well as a feather necklace for 3 each!! Bargain!
That watch is from ebay, it was cheap, looks beautiful, and works beautifully too! I love it. I've never been a watch girl, but I am growing up, going to be 20 this year D:, so I needed a watch. Cheap one, but a watch nonetheless. And it doesn't really matter what the price is as long as its beautiful right? Right.
I keep wearing that spike necklace, over and over and over again. It's my first choice when it comes to necklaces, and I'm so pleased with it!
Yesterday I had a massive ocd attack on my wardrobe, and sorted out what I wear, and don't wear. Some things I think don't suit me any more, so I decided they'd be better out than in the wardrobe. I'm actually going to be uploading a blog sale this week, it will be here, as well as on my own personal facebook,  so if you want something please let me know.
SHARE:

4 comments

Write comments
August 1, 2012 at 12:49 PM delete

great outfit, love your bracelet!


from helen at www.thelovecatsinc.com // @thelovecatsinc

Reply
avatar
Sarah
AUTHOR
August 1, 2012 at 12:51 PM delete

such a lovely dress, i really like your jewellery too - especially the watch!!! x

Reply
avatar
Rebecca
AUTHOR
August 1, 2012 at 1:59 PM delete

I LOVE this outfit but what's distracting me from it is your amazing tanned legs!

http://arrceebee.blogspot.com.au/

Reply
avatar
August 1, 2012 at 9:00 PM delete

love the dress! xx

armariodedanielle.blogspot.co.uk

Reply
avatar