Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Something waits for you to dream again


Top: Shana | Skirt: Mum :) | Shoes: New Look | Necklace: Promod | Ear Cuff: New Look
My boyfriend and I were planning to go out, take pictures and then attend this priest's reception. Why? Because it's something different to do in our little island of Gozo. So we went. I'm not a religious person, I do believe in God, but I'm very much against any organized religion, and I'm also opposed to governments. I do see the point of them, but they don't really stick to their points, do they? I'm a rebel :G Anyhow, my mum had just finished making this skirt, and the matching bralet is still in progress. I was supposed to cut the patterns and try to make it myself, but with work and all I didn't have time and mum got on with it!
We have had this material in ages, when I scavenged around and found it. It is gorgeous, and I love it very very much. The skirt and bralet are meant to be an imitation of the Topshop Swan Skirt + Swan Bralet. It was actually windy that day, and that cool wind was such a relief compared to our never ending heat waves that actually make you feel physically sick. The white knit is a sale buy, and there is a long sleeved version from H&M that I've now decided I really really want. It is so light, comfy and adorable that I just couldn't resist! Best of all, it was only 6.99.
Also, that kind of view.. is what makes me doubt whether I'd ever get the guts to move out of Gozo forever.
SHARE:

4 comments

Write comments
Lara
AUTHOR
August 29, 2012 at 2:07 PM delete

cute as a button! love the necklace and skirt :)

Reply
avatar
August 29, 2012 at 8:33 PM delete

great outfit!

from helen at www.thelovecatsinc.com // @thelovecatsinc

Reply
avatar
Lela
AUTHOR
August 29, 2012 at 10:12 PM delete

Such gorgeous photos (and a great deal!)

xo,
LelaLondon.com - Fashion Blog

Reply
avatar
Emily
AUTHOR
August 31, 2012 at 10:23 PM delete

Lovely skirt and that jewellery is amazing!!

thebeautymist.blogspot.com

Reply
avatar