Saturday, August 11, 2012

Promise me to pass the time

Dress: New Look | Blouse: Miss Selfridge | Shoes: Shana | Sunglasses: New Look | Jewellery: [Earrings] New Look [Watch] E-Bay, [Bracelets] Peacocks
This is what I wore to the Essence & Catrice Blogger Event. I decided at 2am in the morning what I was going to wear, woke up my mum so she could check out if I looked alright. And then started packing my make up bag for what I was going to take with me. And choosing accessories. Not the best time to decide what to wear especially when you have to get up at 7am in the morning! Then to make it even worse, I couldn't sleep until 4 in the morning. But I still managed to get up. I wore a light dress for travelling, since I had to catch a bus to catch a ferry, and another bus to go to my flat in Malta. Then I'd shower, change, put make up on and be ready to go.
Stressful times I'm telling you. To top it all off it was BOILING hot. But I loved this outfit. It felt very me. You know how you sometimes wear clothes that feel a little like you, but then you put on some outfit that feels so much like you its insane? It makes you comfortable the way you look? This is one of them. Albeit the shoes.
I don't think you've seen me in a pair of flats before.. actually going to browse my outfits first lol. Nope, first outfit in flats was this one. I would've liked a pair of heels with these, but I was going to being doing a lot of travelling that day, and I knew I was going to get back late home, so having heels on would not have been a good idea.
SHARE:

3 comments

Write comments
Lara
AUTHOR
August 11, 2012 at 8:33 AM delete

This outfit was totally worth all the hassle! You looked every inch pretty!

Reply
avatar
Rachel.
AUTHOR
August 11, 2012 at 5:21 PM delete

Love how you wore the blouse under the dress, it looks really nice and i love your hair! xo

http://prettypetticoats.blogspot.co.uk/

Reply
avatar
August 11, 2012 at 10:11 PM delete

lovely outfit, so pretty!

from helen at www.thelovecatsinc.com // @thelovecatsinc

Reply
avatar