Friday, August 17, 2012

Little green, be a gypsy dancer


Twist of Lemon is a golden based yellow colour (as seen in the swatches) with a slight shimmer to it. This actually needed 3 coats to get a decent looking colour, but it still wasn't enough. The nail polish whilst nice looking is quite sheer. Having said that, it did actually last a good 5 days, regardless of how sheer the colour is!
Virgin Forest is what I like to call a bright Christmas Green. Not a color I'd wear for Summer, but it's quite a nice colour. The pigmentation is a lot better than Twist of Lemon as it only needed two coats to cover my natural nails. This also last about 5 days on my nails and this was without a top coat. You can get away with just applying a single coat of nail polish for this one, but to make it last just that bit longer I applied a second coat. 
SHARE:

3 comments

Write comments
Lara
AUTHOR
August 19, 2012 at 2:29 PM delete

Congrats on the new layout Reb! So girly and pretty! Lovely polishes, though I agree with you on the green one!

Reply
avatar
NRC♥
AUTHOR
August 19, 2012 at 10:35 PM delete

love the yellow nail polish
NRC ♥

Reply
avatar